This is an Edun shirt (See previous post where I rant about free trade and stuff)
EDUN: http://www.edun.ie/
The pineapple is my favorite candle thing (I don-care if it’s a candle holder because things that burn are manly). Got that for Christmas.
**Rememer- Click on any pic and it will show more detail**
The hat is La Conchita (please try and ignore the numerous references to mary jane).
**Rememer- Click on any pic and it will show more detail**
The hat is La Conchita (please try and ignore the numerous references to mary jane).
La Conchita is unique, we like it and we love the people here.
The only thing I asked for is my Davey Miller poster
(from inside the barrell) to be framed. Halfway there...
Thanks Steph. Love U <3

6 comments:
You are most welcome...and yes I have the gift giving itchies! Lucky you!
Hey if you get a chance check out
http://www.edun-live.com/community.aspx
There is more info and cool vids on EDUN's trips around the world...mostly Africa. Do you know where your t-shirt is grown and sewn????!!!
Maybe instead of Operation HI-5 it should be Operation AF-5. or maybe AF-15 (when the kids are doing their own thing...I could take some ethnic hair coarses. :)
love you!
Steph, you crack me up. And Matt, I want that hat! Absolutely sweet!
And Happy (early) Father's Day!!!
Dave: I getcha a la chonchita hat when you get back!!
Hey, I want to comment too!
What a great family! We loved the pics and action pictures of the boys...all the boys... riding your new blacktop! Hey Steph, think you might want to give it a try and send us a video?
Love Grammy Pat & Grampa Dale
I have been practicing...it ain't gonna be pretty but it IS fun!!
Happy day!
Post a Comment