One day cameron, adam, matt, connor and christian were bombing hills at thunderbowls. There are 3 hills that kids should not ride down and one that no one rides down.
Well cameron is not a normal kid. He likes to surf and loves sharks and coyotees, and he is really really popular in school and a good student tooo.
So while most people would be scared stiff to ride down the super scary burly hill, cameron Grande was not!!
Cameron Grande stuffed his fears in his back pocket and rode down the giant hill with the gnarly divot on the bottom. He was going about 20 miles and hour when his front wheel hit a soft spot and his handlebars Xed and down he went face first! Helmet was on but it was pushed back a ways and man did he hit hard!!!!
He jumped up... ran ahead a few feet and said "I think I want to go home now". As I ran up to him blood was literally pouring out of cuts on his forehead, head, nose, lip, cheek and chin. And when I say pouring I mean his shirt, shoes, pants my shirt and the dirt was covered in it. His face from head to chin was blood and it was dripping onto his shoes. No exageration.
The only thing cameron was worried about was having to get more stitches.
We went home and poor mom had a near heart attack when she saw him. But she took him to the hospital to get stitches and they decided to glue im up instead. (we could have done that at home ;)
Christian and Connor were VERY concerned for thier little brother and went with him to the hospital.
We could'nt get the "before" pics becuz the camera battery was dead BUT we got "AFTER" pics.
He is Really trying to smile here guys. Lets give him a hooyaaah and an amen because no matter what this kid has got GUTS!!!!! He is burly! and you thought you were tough?





3 comments:
Geesh, Cam Grammy Pat thinks you will look wonderful IN ABOUT A YEAR!
Bless you Cameron-Grande! I don't know any other way you could have went down that giant hill and come back looking any worse!
But that just shows what strength you have both in body and spirit!
I am so waiting to see just a couple of "smudges" on that sweet face when you come in a month!
Love you...so glad you can eat! Love Grammy Pat
Now that is a wipeout. Cam, you are surely a little daredevil - hope your wounds heal quickly, cuz I'm sure you're going to go right back down the hill, not to mention surfing. I'm afraid the salty sea won't be kind to those cuts. Get better!
David
looks pretty painful! I'm glad to see you're okay though. I had a wipe-out like that a few years ago when I went skiing... on the up-side, now you can show people your battle wounds! <3 ya
Sarah
-wishing i was there =D
Post a Comment