Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dads new custom Board




The board I have waited over a year for is finally ready to paint...7'6" roundtail
The idea I had was to take my boys art projects and have them paint them on to my board. This way their art by their hand is encased on a usable medium that will last indefinitely... the next step will be to finish with a layer of epoxy and then sand.
Calvin- Masterpiece


Cameron & Steph at work-

Christian: Homegrown Tea- note his name in Japanese to the left


Connor- 'leopard' (love the colors)
Connor in Japanese-

Cam working on Garibaldi Fish

Cam bridge (reminds me of Monet)
Back of board & Rocker-
Cam & Mom

Stephanie- Name in Japanese
Steph- my name in Japanese on the left (2 forms of Matt)

2 comments:

David said...

Best board ever.

Miss you guys...when are my sunglasses going to arrive?

Steph said...

NEVER!!!!!! I am holding them hostage!