Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Santa Cruz Pics

These are the pics I wish I would have taken. On the way to worship (can anyone picture Martin Luther here). I loved the trek up!!






What do I say? Anthing less that poetry would take away from the beauty and wonder. Seriously, Praise God and all this beauty; stand here and there is no choice.




Me in red shirt eh?









People were pretty curious as to what we were doing. Some walked by but I have a feeling that our worship sessions could be heard down in the canyon below. I wonder what that was like? Pretty cool to hear 60+ men in the wild worshiping Christ!












Caleb, paddle raised (this is the man Fritz but he earned his nickname)

DoodyRock.

1 comment:

Once Again... said...

that sunrise/sunset picture with all you guys standing of sitting - its goin on the desktop. and that's no small accomplishment. there have only been a select few with such a distinguished honor.

...so is that where harry carry's slogan, "holy cow!" came from? a poor unfortunate man just minding his own business, walking the streets of chicago, when a gnarly gang of cows came trampling down lakeshore drive and...well, ill leave the details out...but he went down with the now famous last words on his lips: HOLY COW!!!