Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trestles- San Clemente CA BOOST MOBILE PRO 2008

Slater Posted a perfect "10" wave today to beat Sunny Garcia...
The guys hanging out with Kelly, who lives in Santa Barbara, he was stoked to meet some loc's down there: Vinnie & Connor

Andy Irons- freezing cold; pretty cool guy to the groms...

The real Pros sporting all thier local sponsors~ Surf kids Ya think?

Connor on a trestles Left! Video & Mix thanks to Paul!


Christian floater (out front)

Christian and Connor wave (out front)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hey you guys! What fun you are having there in CA! And meeting all sorts of people who love what you do!

Loved the videos, too...you are all growing and loving life! And that makes us very happy.

We will see you in less than a week and you guys can show us all your new tricks!

Can't wait to hug each of you!

Love grammy pat

Matt Britton said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are having a blast out there - it makes me sad that I missed out on hanging out with such a fun family!

I love Matt's new board! That's so cool that you got to host some Japanese students for a while. Tell all your boys that I'm impressed with their surfing skills!

Matt

Unknown said...

Boy do I miss you guys! It looks like you've been out having fun and enjoying life... thats awesome! I can't wait until I have the chance to come out and see you guys again!! I'm sure you have all changed so much!
I still haven't figured out that brain teaser... apparently its staying true to it's name and doing just that... teasing my brain. =)
Hugs to everyone!
With Love, <3
Sarah