Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The dawn of a new year

The 2007-08 school year is underway.
7 am bus...Cameron(2nd grade) Connor(4th grade) and Damiana(2nd grade back from homeschooling last year) All ready to go meet their new teachers at Pierpont Elementary School.
8:30 bus...Christian(6th grade) and Luke(8th grade)all decked out and off to Cabrillo Middle School.

After the exciting day for the kids, we lined them up for a La Conchita pic. Connor(4th), Jackson(3rd), Morgan(3rd), Cameron(2nd), Ashley(1st), Hannah(K), Damiana(2nd), and Coriander(K). Hannah's little bro, Ryder got in there too. He missed his big sister. Quite a bunch on the homebound bus! You would think we are trying to take over the school. :)


When I asked Christian, "How was your first day?" He replied(with the face displayed below)"I'm tired. I must have walked 21 miles." I don't suppose he is used to changing classrooms every 45 minutes. Deep down he is really very happy about his new school!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Christian! I remember your dad felt the same way! HA!

Love you kiddo...grammy pat

Once Again... said...

oh - the first day of school pics. how i remember them so. i hated them so much!
those are the coolest elementary & middle schoolers i have ever seen. seriously, i remember those days, and we were so dorky; we had no style - even for that time. those are some cool kids. i miss ya'all!