Monday, August 13, 2007

Santa Cruz Island~Men only.


scorpion bay (not Mexico) You can see some of the caves that we kayaked through
Mom Check out the history of the Island: http://www.west.net/~scifmail/


Channel Islands Fox indigenous to the Island and nowhere else on the planet

Justin and I walking this is the 12 mile hike

People had sheep and cattle on the Island throughout the last 200 years.

I believe this is a water drill but the ranger said it was an oil drill, he was wrong about other things though.

WWII plane wrecked on the Island in 1966 I think.

These are the prickly pears we ate. Got hundreds of tiny hairlike splinters in mouth and on hands, but they were goood! Thats Devin.

This is overlooking where our bible studies and worship were held. This is the sunset point as well. No pics of that because the next evening was so windy we relocated.

Looking out over china beach. I believe this has something to do with the Chineese laborers they had on the island. Closest to furthest: Devin, Seth, and Justin.

No comments: